If you have a WPS-enabled router, follow the instructions here.
OBDLink MX Wi-Fi can be configured to connect to any existing Wi-Fi network using Infrastructure Mode by following these steps:
- Quickly press MX’s button 3 times
- Select ‘OBDLink MX’ from a list of available networks on your phone/tablet
- Point your phone/tablet’s web browser to obdconfig.com
- Tap the box under ‘Network Mode’, select Client (Infrastructure)
- Tap ‘Refresh List’, and select your network name from the list
- Enter the password for your router in the ‘Passphrase’ field
- After making network changes, tap ‘Save & Reboot’
- Open the OBDLink app and start using it!
Note: Wi-Fi connection will be dropped upon Web Configuration reboot. If an Android dialog box pops up stating ‘Connection problem’, tap OK.