Web Configuration Mode allows you to change the network settings for OBDLink MX Wi-Fi. The settings can be viewed and altered using a web page that is built into MX, similar to a typical home Wi-Fi router.
- Quickly press the button 3 times
- Select ‘OBDLink MX’ from a list of available networks on your phone/tablet
- Point your phone/tablet’s web browser to obdconfig.com
- After making network changes, tap ‘Save & Reboot’
LED Guide and Tips
- While in Web Config mode, the Wi-Fi LED blinks OFF every 3 seconds
- When MX reboots, any saved changes will take affect