- Made for FORScan and recommended by the FORScan team
- 100% coverage of Ford modules and all features offered by FORScan
- Electronic MS-CAN/HS-CAN switch allows FORScan to access all CAN buses simultaneously and enables advanced functions not possible with “toggle switch” adapters
- Maximum throughput: up to 20 times faster than “toggle switch” adapters
- Dealership-level diagnostics — OBDLink EX supports all Ford protocols, modules, and advanced features of FORScan
- Rock-solid connection avoids data corruption and dropped packets
FORSCAN ADAPTER OF CHOICE
OBDLink EX is an affordable, user-friendly, professional-grade OBD adapter designed from the ground up to take full advantage of all of the features of the FORScan software for Windows. In turn, FORScan takes advantage of exclusive OBDLink functionality. FORScan team recommends EX for its connection reliability, lightning-fast data transfer speed, and support of the proprietary Ford CAN buses.
OBDLink EX can access 100% of Ford ECUs and get access to more functions than the official Ford dealer scan tool. You read that right: FORScan has capabilities that are locked out in the proprietary software used at Ford dealerships.
Electronic switching allows access to advanced functions such as simultaneously reading parameters from ECUs on different CAN networks and initializing some modules (e.g., “Remote Keyless Entry and Start”). OBDLink switches seamlessly between HS-CAN, MS-CAN, and J1850 Ford networks. “No switch” means no worries about messing things up if you accidentally transmit on the wrong network.
OBDLink EX is optimized for Ford vehicles, but also works with all 1996 & newer model year cars and light trucks sold in the U.S., including all American, European, and Asian vehicles. Live outside the U.S.? Most newer non-U.S. vehicles are compliant with the OBD-II standards.