Unlock your Mustang data with OBDLink MX+
OBDLink MX+ Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner Turns Your iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire or Windows Device into a Professional-Grade Diagnostic Scan Tool, Trip Computer, and Real-time Performance Monitor for your Ford Mustang.
- MORE DATA: This Bluetooth OBD2 scanner gives you more codes and advanced parameters than any other wireless OBD scanner – not just OBD2 codes but also unlimited FREE OEM data upgrades for Ford, GM, Mazda, Nissan/Infiniti, Toyota/Lexus/Scion vehicles.
- MORE VEHICLES: In addition to Ford Mustangs, OBDLink MX+ reads and clears codes on all 1996 and newer OBD-II compliant vehicles – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- MORE FEATURES: It’s a powerful diagnostic tool, but also much more. Our OBDLink App (included with the OBDLink MX+ interface) provides advanced diagnostics, trip logging, multi-parameter graphing, customizable gauges, 0-60 times, 1/4 mile performance, Freeze Frame, SMOG readiness, over-voltage protection to prevent electrical fires, BatterySaver sleep mode so that it won’t drain your battery, firmware updates, Dropbox support and an industry-leading 3-year warranty.
- MORE APPS: In addition to our OBDLink app, OBDLink MX+ works with dozens of popular 3rd party apps, including Torque, Harry’s Lap Timer, Carista, FORScan and more. Some apps are only available for Android so please check with your app provider to make sure it is compatible with your device. In fact, many of these apps recommend our device because of its unmatched performance, reliability, and security.
- MORE DEVICES: Works with iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Android, Windows and Kindle Fire
Get access to hundreds of enhanced parameters (PIDs) that are not available over standard OBD2. Enhanced PIDs can be graphed, added to the dashboard, or viewed on the data grid page.
Read and clear manufacturer-specific diagnostic trouble codes from enhanced vehicle modules. Determine why your ABS light is on by reading ABS trouble codes.
Get trouble code descriptions that are specific to your vehicle. Many of the descriptions also include help information that pinpoint the cause of the fault.
Your Ford Mustang will support a subset of the modules listed below, depending on the vehicle year, model, and options.
Q: Do I have to pay for enhanced diagnostics (OEM) data or any other in-app purchases?
A: No, Free unlimited Enhanced add-ons are included with the purchase of an OBDLink MX+.
Q: What version of Bluetooth does MX+ use?
A: The OBDLink MX+ uses BT version v3.0 + EDR + iAP2
Q: Can this device access Ford medium-speed CAN (MS-CAN) networks?
A: Yes, it can access a subset of all MS-CAN modules depending on the year and trim level of your Mustang.
Q: Can this device read and clean ABS codes on my Mustang?
A: Most likely yes, but it depends on the year and trim level.